We believe you have the right to browse our site anonymously. If you provide us with information about yourself or your company, we believe that you have the right to know why we are collecting that information, and how we use it. If, for any reason, you want to opt out of the marketing use of your information, we will make every effort to promptly honor your request.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As used herein, “Personal Information" refers to any information about your identity including: your name, address, e-mail, financial information (such as credit card numbers – only if you are purchasing items from the General Store) and your employment related information (such as a resume or references). You may visit and use this website without providing any Personal Information. We will collect your Personal Information only if you provide it to us. If you do not want us to have your Personal Information, please feel free not to provide any such information to us.
You may provide us with Personal Information through various methods, including (without limitation):
- Registration Forms – You have the opportunity become a registered user of this website or to sign up to receive special information about Saddle Ranch, its specials, promotions and events. To do so, you may be required to fill out a registration form which would require you to provide certain Personal Information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, areas of interest, and/or a password.
- Website Transactions and Activity - If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we may collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the website. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, purchases and returns, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amounts, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and Other Voluntary Communications - You may also choose to communicate with us through email, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We may collect information from these communications, which could include Personal Information like your name, telephone number and email address.
- Employment Related Information - We may retain Personal Information you submit because you are interested in a career with us. We will use this information only for purposes related to your potential employment with us.
Except for employment related information, which we will use only for your potential employment with us, we may use the Personal Information you submit for various purposes, including (without limitation):
- helping to establish and verify the identity of our website users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing purchases and transactions and sending related communications;
- providing services and support to website users;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- providing users with specials, promotions, and other insider information about Saddle Ranch;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of our systems.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect data about the type of browser you are using, your domain name (the name of your internet service provider, or your company name), the time and length of your visit, the pages you view and the order in which you view them, and the site you last visited before coming to our website. We use this information only to improve our site’s content and structure. You will remain anonymous to us unless you provide us with your Personal Information.
We may also employ the use of “cookies” – no, not the chocolate chip variety but do be sure to try our amazing deep dish cookie next time you are at the restaurant! A “cookie” is a small file that we may place on your hard drive to identify you when you visit our website. We use this technology to provide you with a more customized browsing experience, and to determine your eligibility to use certain promotions, specials or services. You may set your browser to refuse the cookie, but there may be pages on our site you will not be able to access if you do.
Outside Uses of Personal and Other Information
From time to time, we may engage other companies to assist us with such tasks as fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, providing technical assistance, etc. These companies may use your information only to the extent necessary for these companies to fulfill their functions, and for no other purpose. We will never sell your Personal Information and we will not make your information available to any unrelated business for any reason. However, we must reserve the right to use or disclose any information as required by law, regulation or other legal request, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfill your requests or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or any other similar investigation.
This website is directed toward and designed for use only by visitors 14 and older. We will not approve applications from, or establish or maintain registrations for any child we know to be under the age of 14. Saddle Ranch does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 14. If we discover that we obtained personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is (or who we know to be) under the age of 14, we will delete such information from our systems.
CHOICE AND CONTROL
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of this website. From time to time, we may also send you other messages or updates about Saddle Ranch, our website, special events and promotions. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from Saddle Ranch, please contact us as detailed below.
You may also request information about your Saddle Ranch user account, including a copy of your profile. We will provide this information to you upon request, and will update any information you would like changed.
Saddle Ranch Chop House